I am sore today from my yoga yesterday, sounds weird but i feel stretched out sore all over my body! and…I LOVE it!
My little brother is on his way home today! He was at boot camp and is coming home an a medical leave for 30 days. According to him they do not feed good food there, so he has requested M&M cookies and tomorrow I am making breakfast and lunch for him.
- 1 cup shortening
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Blend together shortening and sugars. Beat in vanilla and eggs. Sift dry ingredients together and add to mixture. Stir in candies.
- Drop by teaspoon onto a ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 min
After all the baking and cleaning up, I needed to trim up the flowers I bought, on sale at Walmart=)