Crazy Monday! Everyone is hyped up about the storm that is going to hit us this week- ice and snow storm. Walmart shelves are empty, highways were empty, work places are preparing for power outage tomorrow. In the back of mind the thought of “that would be nice to just be snowed in at home” but then I remember banks don’t close!
This weekend was busy but fun! My best friend had a beautiful baby girl Saturday night=) and church was great on Sunday!
Looking forward to getting back to my weekly schedule of eating habits and TaeBo, I am actually missing it!
- Cinnamon Cheerios and 2% milk:220
- Swiss Miss hot chocolate w/ coffee: 125
- Baked Macaroni and cheese: 468
- handful of M&Ms, handful of Fiber Plus cereal: 100
- strawberry greek yogurt w/a few pieces of cereal: 140
- Doritos, fudge round: 400
- 2 slices of pizza:
day’s total: 1453
goal total: 1500-1600